Monday, December 15, 2014

Safely in Nuevo Vallerta


Quick Update…We arrived yesterday in Nuevo Vallerta. We stopped for fuel in La Cruz and quickly headed over to Paradise Village. Banderas Bay is Beautiful! Why it’s not on the short list for the America’s Cup, I do not know….

Nice Socks Gopher!
Paradise Village is surreal. In our first 12 hours here, “Isaac” served us drinks overlooking the beach, “Doc” made sure we were all OK following our 3 day passage and activities director “Julie McCoy” made sure we attended the welcome party on the veranda…..in case my references aren’t quite obvious, this place affectionately reminds me of watching the Love Boat in my youth. OR.....maybe it’s because Kelly keeps calling me Captain Stubing J


Up next? I don’t know, but I am on the look out for Mr. Roarke and his entertaining sidekick Tattoo….

No comments:

Post a Comment