Friday, March 13, 2015

Spending Some Time on Land




Hi there!

   Well, my mom, dad, and I, (plus dog) have spent a little over a week in this beautiful place called Bucerias. A few bugs here and there but otherwise, great. Because we're on the 3rd floor, every evening we see an amazing sunset.

   Now I'll give you a tour of the house. First of all, we have an open-air living room. What I mean by that is, in our living room we are missing two walls. We have one breezy window and two door-less balconies. They all have protective awnings that go over them. We also have quite a few plants and wooden pieces of furniture. It's homey and all until you learn that all the ants and other bugs are living in them! Yep, we've had a few obstacles here and there, but I'd say we've hurtled over them.
  Then to my room.
Quiet but stylish. I like to refer to it as "quiylish". It was fun to decorate it, such as putting up  posters and my fringe door curtain, which you can see in this picture.

 Now I will move on to the town. It's small but still holds 17,000 people. The name Bucerias comes from the Spanish word buceador, which means diver, because it's been known for its fishing and diving community for a long time.
  Another thing are the roads. Hand made and pretty, these roads are made of stones cemented together to make beautiful, old-timey roads.
  The people here are so kind and even though they're working so hard, they always stop to give a smile. It makes Bucerias such a nice place to stay.
                      Saturday, February 28, 2015  




2 comments:

  1. Sophie, I love reading your blog. I miss you terribly, especially since we are not having voice lessons this summer. I love you and will refer to my room now as quiylish
    XOXO ~Sofia

    ReplyDelete