Friday, March 13, 2015

Zip Lining

Hi!

Today I will be telling you all about zip lining. Yesterday my dad and I went to Los Veranos along the Rio Horcones River. When we got there we checked in and harnessed up. The workers and " Paparazzi Team" where extremely funny! The first 5 out of 14 lines where for practice, the next 9 we were allowed to go upside down, spinning or do both at the same time. The first line was a bit scary, though you get used to it after the second or third line.  The last line, my dad and I got to race on two parallel lines. After zip lining, I and another girl, named Grace, went swimming in the lake - it was cold! I would totally go back!

                         Thursday, March 12, 2015

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sophie It's me Avery! Love your blog!! See you next time you visit your grandma!

    ReplyDelete